Beside is a list of expertise that we often recruit for our
2. While we view frontiering expertise as a cross-industry capability, some clients are impressed by intensive knowledge of a particular industry. Please feel free to add this if you've got it.
3. The demand for Leadering™ is overwhelming. Tell us about yours if you have it.
4. We practice what we preach. Therefore we would be impressed with providers who are offering us the very work that the Leadering exercises are identifying for them to do. Clients will get better advice from those who've experienced what we're helping them to accomplish.
5. Leadering service providers provide educational support for those doing the 18-hour program, Leadering - Paradigm Shift to Peak Legacy. Support for the extreme self-knowledge exercises for achieving legacies beyond one's potential is in great demand and is fascinating work.
6. Frontiering service providers provide support for those who want to apply Leadering for peak legacy.
If you don't have the Leadering DVD ROM you can still do the LifeThemes exercises videos for free on YouTube. Tell us what you learned, especially if you are offering us the ideal services for you to be doing based on this historical evidence. Click here for the video: Leadering LifeThemes Video 13 on YouTube.
•corporate and entrepreneurial change leaders who specialize in
startups, explosive growth, build, turnarounds, or corporate
•project managers and strategists
•career managers and strategists
•recruiters, especially for senior levels.
•people or company analysts
•peripheral support services: web designers, copywriters, graphic design, advertising, marketing, legal/paralegal, administration, social networkers
•marketers and sales people
•investors, angels and new partners for our venture capital network which is biased towards the improved success rates achievable with Leadering™ and Frontiering™ - especially for startups.
•business leaders and experts willing to serve as board or advisory board members for the new client ventures
•Leadering™ and Frontiering™ implementers, strategists, analysts, and experts
•Leadering™ exercises support and facilitators for peer brainstorming.